Semester 2 Matriculation

Assalammualaikum
Tomorrow is a big day !
Tomorrow I will start Matriculation for second Semester
Wish me the best!
I'm glad and grateful that I manage to come matric alone safely
It's kinda adventurous!
I like! Fasting when journey also exciting!
Alhamdulillah I not exhausted even didn't eat & drink for more than 10 hours
Hehee... thank you Allah for giving me strength

     I will go home next year XD
Maybe when Chinese New Year holiday
Kelantan, my hometown. Home, my comfort place. Family, my dearest member.
I left them all for study. So, I have to get a good result.
I have to show to my parents, family, friends, teachers & all people who always pray to me.
I have to study. I have! I can get flying color.
Yes! I believe I can!
Malaysia Boleh!


#Mood = Fired up!

Comments

Popular Posts