Today such a history!

Why I said that? Oppsss...i mean, why i type like that?
heheehehehee...
Today my ex-school, SMK Zainab 1 Kota Bharu held an event : Teacher's Day

Yeahh...i go to school today with my friends, Fatihah & Hidayah
Me, a driver...pick them up at their house. Then we go to school!


At school, Fatihah and I give gift/present to my beloved teachers


Oh yeah... your smile on your face makes me happy




What ever~ After that, we pick up my youngest brother at preschool...
again, me = a driver.hahaaa...
Go home!!! Im starving!

Haven't breakfast and lunch


At 5 pm I pick up my friend at her home, then we go to Hazita's house [ex-classmate]
What? She not at home??? Erghh~
So, we decide to go city, Kota Bharu.
We go shopping hehehee~
Guess what? I go home at 8pm. Hahahaaa
First time in my life drive at night. hehee
And i didn't turn on the light. hahahahaha
Well, everyone make a mistake


Additional note : Ceewahhh! Tulis ikut omputih :)







Comments

Popular Posts